Good afternoon, one and all! October will soon be upon us. You know what that means!
Please mark your calendars and register now for Braving the Strange New World: 17th Annual Saint Crispin’s Day Celebration CLE.
We will meet on Zoom each day from October 27-29, 2021, between 10:45 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Registration is now open (and free!). Please click the link here to sign up.
• The Supreme Court Update: Don Samuel
• The Fourth Amendment: Don Samuel (yes, again!)
• Race & the Fourth Amendment: Byron Conway
• Congress’s Racist Illegal Reentry Statute: Kara Hartzler (FDP San Diego)
• How Can We Safely Work In a COVID-19 Courtroom?: Dr. Jaimie Meyer (Yale Univ.)
But wait, there’s more!
• What’s that I hear about Brady v. Maryland?
• What’s going on in the Eleventh Circuit?
• What’s up with US v. Bryant and the compassionate-release statute?
• Wait, what happened to the safety-valve statute?
• Okay, I’m a bit lost on all these ACCA and guidelines predicates—Catch me up?
See you soon! And please click the link here to sign up.